Triumph synthetic paper has been discontinued, but Guy’s E. Paper offers an identical replacement by KernowPrint. It is a perfect match with the same durability and print characteristics. It’s available in Standard and Synthetic PRO grades.
Economy Synthetic and PRO Synthetic grades are durable, tear-resistant, and waterproof. PRO Synthetic Media also resists alcohol and disinfectants. Unlike laminated paper, the edges do not peel away and allow water and filth to penetrate.
Synthetic paper is an environmentally friendly and economical alternative to lamination. Applying lamination wastes valuable production time and creates additional trim waste. KernowPrint’s line of synthetic paper is engineered to run on a broad range of toner-based digital and inkjet presses.
Common applications include:
- Door Hangers
- Grocery Signs
- Point of Purchase Signs (POP)
- Event Passes
- ID Cards
- Event Wristbands
- Weatherproof Maps
- Temporary Vehicle Plates
- Book Covers
A durable and economical replacement to lamination:
- Tear-resistant and waterproof
- Resistant to water and oils
- Synthetic PRO resists alcohol, disinfectants, water, and oils
- No smudging: accepts marks from a pen, pencil, rubber stamp, ink pad, and markers
- Excellent runnability and post-processing for trouble-free operation
- Vibrant color reproduction: beautiful images even in the harshest environments
- Versatile: can be perforated, scored, punched, folded and die-cut
- No over-lamination required, saving time and money
- Qualified on major OEM equipment
KernowPrint’s Dry Toner Alcohol Test